From: "Allan Moore" <agmoore21@...>
To: Islay@scotland-genealogy.groups.io
Sent: Sunday, 26 Jan, 2020 At 18:05
Subject: Re: [Islay] Roll Call

Hi Harry

I have the same interests as you, as my paternal G—Grandparent was a McCalman. There seems to be a lot of confusion when I go back as there is confusion in that line between McAulay and Kennedy!

I will do a little information straightening out so I can put the problem on paper to forward it to you.
My DNA test revealed that my closest relative is a Kennedy and I have no written record of the link.

Thanks
Allan

On Jan 26, 2020, at 09:17, harry mccalman <mccdallas@...> wrote:

Hi All My interests are McCalman, MacAuley, Dow all of Loch Gruinart Area
Regards HJD McCalman