Re: Roll Call ?

Timothy Brown <tjb654@...>

Hello, All,

My Islay ancestors are Donald Brown and Marion Campbell (b. 17 Feb 1793), and Peter Brown (b. 7 Mar 1777) and Effie Currie (b. 8 Sep 1793). I believe all were from Tallant and came to Ontario, Canada, about 1835.

Tim Brown

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 1:41 AM Diane Rogers <diane_rogers@...> wrote:

Hi, everyone.

There are now 177 of us here. Would you like to start a roll call? Just the Islay people's names and places you are interested in.

I am thinking we can also build up a database for the people we are researching.

We can post images too - however - there is an overall size limit for images on free lists here. So be cautious and resize them, please.  I would love to see photos of those we know came from Islay, if we have them.