Re: Islay Researchers pavana gem

John Murfett

Hi there pavana gem, Is Margaret McArthur, born 1795 to Peter McArthur and Margaret Graham, Kildalton, have any connection to your interest line? Regards, John.

From: Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io [mailto:Islay@Scotland-Genealogy.groups.io] On Behalf Of pavana gem
Sent: Tuesday, 28 January 2020 9:09 AM
To: Islay@scotland-genealogy.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Islay] Islay Researchers pavana gem

Hi,

I am researching Duncan Fletcher (appears as James Duncan Fletcher on his marriage record)  born c 1831 Islay. He may be associated with the Fletchers in Octomore.

He married Mary Gillies (GIllis) in Ontario in 1856.  She was born 1834 on Islay and believe she is the daughter of Charles Gillies and Margaret MacArthur.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 11:10 AM Iain MacIntosh <port.wemyss@...> wrote:

Can you give me some more detail please .  i.e.  Family (ies) researching , Parish, approx.  dates and current location.

Thanks

Iain