Re: McFadyens in Lornesville, Ontario

Alasdair Mcdougall

Charles, I was born in Toronto in 07/01/1932, father Donald, born in Port Ellen 1892.  I remember two trips North to Lornesville to visit Dad's two relations Sarah and her batchelor brother who's name escapes me.   One visit was memorable as Dad ran over a skunk!!!   I remember playing with the water pump and a big pumpkin.   After we returned to Glasgow at the end of 1936, Sarah sent me comic sections of Canadian papers which I enjoyed.
I wish to find out where they are  connected to my family tree

Regards,
Alasdair