Re: Brown Family (Rodger, James, Roderick), Killarrow, Argyll

J LOCHRIDGE

Interesting.   I have a Flora Brown b 1806 married to Nicol Keith in Islay.  They had a son Roger Keith married to  Roger was not a name that had previously been used in Keith family as far as I can see so I am thinking that perhaps an earlier Roger Brown may be linked to both of us
Regards
Johan

On Sunday, 26 January 2020, 14:14:40 GMT, susanmargaret2 <susanmargaret2@...> wrote:

Rodger Brown (born 1823), married Janet (Jessie) Bell (1831 - 1896). They settled in Grey County, Ontario, Canada in about 1853.
Roger's parents were James Brown (1798 - 1871) and Isabel Campbell (born 1801).
James' parents were Roderick Brown (born 1773) and Catherine McPherson.  I've been away from the research for quite some time. I may have to get back at it, as perhaps more information has surfaced.
Susan Murphy

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2